Currently we are looking for Behavioral & Leadership trainers for our good MNC client in Chennai.
- who can come on board and handle Managerial & Leadership Development from First Time Managers to Senior Managers. The individual should also be capable of designing a repertoire of content to address the need for this target group and should be able to run independently with minimum supervision.
- Understand the various roles in the Junior & Middle management band and come up with the KSA matrix, role based Competency dictionary & role based training catalogue.
- Design, Implement and Manage the Assessment Centre Practices to identify the gaps in KSA through multiple evaluation techniques, including various types of job-related simulations(group exercise, in-tray, role-play, presentation or fact-finding task), BEI (Behavioral Event Interview)& psychological tests
- Customize, develop Psycho-metric tools to measure the behavioral changes using scientific methods. Knowledge/certification on various Psycho-metric tools like DISC, FIRO-B, Thomas Profiling, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a must
- Responsible for planning and execution of language, Voice & Accent, Customer Service, cross culture, Behavioral and leadership programs for Junior and middle Management employee band through Calendar programs across all BU’s& locations
- Review & evaluate the training effectiveness & constantly modify & re-modify the content to match the business needs
- Develop internal standards for measuring excellence in customer service, monitor and enhance the same on an on-going basis