An alumnus of TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) is the Founder Director & CEO of GrowValue HR Solutions Private Limited. He is also the Principal Partner with ICube Consortium Pte Ltd, a Singapore based Technology Enabled Human Capital Solutions company.
Deepak is an HR and Business professional with over 25 years of experience in all spheres of HR and with some of the leading brands in the industry. His experience spreads over key industrial verticals such as manufacturing, Service, IT, ITES, and the BFSI segments. Deepak worked last as Head, Corporate HR in Daimler India Commercial Vehicles – part of Daimler Group, the inventors of automobile and owners of the world’s leading brand Mercedes Benz. Prior to joining Daimler, he had worked for Standard Chartered Scope International, Tube Investments of India Ltd., Blue Dart Express and M’Power Management Consultants and Emplifi Technologies.
Some of the key highlights of his career include:
- Recruitment of 5000+ professionals to support business ramp up
- Developing and executing HR Strategy for business turn around / success
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) for efficiency and cost saving
- Talent Based Structured Selection Tools for improving quality of hires
- Conceiving and setting up the world’s first of its kind Talent Management Hub
- Developing HR Technology Strategy and Roadmap
- HR Transformation initiatives for enhancing HR’s contribution to business
- Compensation Structuring as a tool for attracting and retaining talent
- Score Cards & Incentive Schemes to enhance performance
- Signing long term settlements for productivity and employee welfare
A seasoned professional with 35 Years of experience in HR and business serving big Indian and multinational corporates viz Tube Investments , GEC Alsthom, Alstom, Areva, Schneider-Electric, been a member of steering committee and business leadership team globally. An alumnus of XLRI.
He has the benefit of rich experience both in tough times of business as well as growth mode. His expertise lies in Organisation restructuring, Talent management, Leadership and People Development, Training for Young Managers, Performance management and coaching, M&A, Integrations, Change management and Employee Relations.
Certified in MBTI, Competency based Interviewing, Execution skills, PAPI, Belbin team roles, CII Self -assessment Business excellence model, Assessment Centres, Communication, Training for Trainers, Organisation design, Coaching for Engagement, mentoring, and Counselling, 360 for top management.
As an accredited executive coach, CFI finds Sehal as a person with empathic presence and demonstrates great wisdom and humility across the engagement. He understands organizational processes and people dynamics and help people achieve their goals through his bias for action.